I wanted to blog about Dave the Monk, because I am proud of him and like everyone else that has had anything to do with him. He is the REAL DEAL when it comes to Loving Jesus. In the last few years I stopped watching BB because things were so wierd. But because I knew Dave as one of the people who ran Sloshfest and is committed to loving people as Jesus did. I knew that the last BB would be a Good one, as it has proved to be.
I am cheering him on, back here in South Wales, with all that I have in me. Dave believes in Christian Love not religion, as it is not religion, but true Christianity that wins in the end over anything that is not truly of God and his Kingdom. I am not sure how long Dave will remain in the BB House. But I hope that he does stay in to the end and may be even win. There will be some needy children in India, who will find hope if He does.
Just to finish I want to say he will win, anything is possible and I have a strong feeling that this may be what God wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment