Well, Here goes I have changed the direction of my blogspot.
I have always loved Jesus and wanted to be his close friend but I often felt that what I did was not great enough, satisfactory or successful enough. As a person with Asperger Syndrome, I always felt inadequate because people made me feel that way.
Not anymore I know that God created me this way and whatever other people say or do is their problem.
Jesus Loves me and that is all I need to know.
The realm of the Spirit of God is open to all, there is no need to go after werewolves, demons, and witchcraft, because we were made supernatural beings and we have access to the supernatural through Jesus.
I have always loved Jesus and wanted to be his close friend but I often felt that what I did was not great enough, satisfactory or successful enough. As a person with Asperger Syndrome, I always felt inadequate because people made me feel that way.
Not anymore I know that God created me this way and whatever other people say or do is their problem.
Jesus Loves me and that is all I need to know.
The realm of the Spirit of God is open to all, there is no need to go after werewolves, demons, and witchcraft, because we were made supernatural beings and we have access to the supernatural through Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment