I know that Jesus loves me so much, and I love him and want to be near him. It has been a journey towards something new in the world. Things are going to change radically and I have always wanted a part in this. People and circumstances have tried to stop me along the way, but it is testament to God and his work in my life that I am still going. More and More I am realising that it is all about him and who he is in my life rather than who I am. I can remain with a disability which the world veiws as stopping me form doing things but actually God views as able to do more for him and the Kingdom and the realm of the Spirit.
I have had dreams for my future which are now beginning to light my heart again. I have had difficulties this last year, with loosing Sassy, my best canine friend, who was very special to me and helped me. Last night I came through the end of a tunnel which started when my Dad died in 1999. I had just begun to recover from that loss, when I then lost Sassy. She had helped me through that long period as we got her in 2001, and having my feelings trestored added to the overall feeling which is greater than anything I experienced before.
I have had dreams for my future which are now beginning to light my heart again. I have had difficulties this last year, with loosing Sassy, my best canine friend, who was very special to me and helped me. Last night I came through the end of a tunnel which started when my Dad died in 1999. I had just begun to recover from that loss, when I then lost Sassy. She had helped me through that long period as we got her in 2001, and having my feelings trestored added to the overall feeling which is greater than anything I experienced before.
No comments:
Post a Comment