Well here I am my first blog of the new year. I started this year with a cold/flu bug inherited from my mum.
I am Ok but feeling more than usually tired but the chesty cough is progressing along.
2012 the Year of the Government of God, things on the ground are sad, people being killed by others or killing themselves by what they do, but I feel the Goodness of God and his heart for the hurting and wants good things for all his children( every person on the earth).
His love will be revealed and experienced in new ways and although there will be much that is sad and difficult there will be strong evidence of the depth of his love for this world he created.
Things have changed and the times we now live in are new and different and we need to learn how to live in this new way. God will help those who love him to learn these new ways so that we can help those who do not know him yet. In my heart I see miracles and manifestations from the realm of the spirit.
Things beyond anything we could imagine in times gone by.
I dream the dreams of heaven or at least that is my desire. To be the one that heaven calls the person they desire.
I am Ok but feeling more than usually tired but the chesty cough is progressing along.
2012 the Year of the Government of God, things on the ground are sad, people being killed by others or killing themselves by what they do, but I feel the Goodness of God and his heart for the hurting and wants good things for all his children( every person on the earth).
His love will be revealed and experienced in new ways and although there will be much that is sad and difficult there will be strong evidence of the depth of his love for this world he created.
Things have changed and the times we now live in are new and different and we need to learn how to live in this new way. God will help those who love him to learn these new ways so that we can help those who do not know him yet. In my heart I see miracles and manifestations from the realm of the spirit.
Things beyond anything we could imagine in times gone by.
I dream the dreams of heaven or at least that is my desire. To be the one that heaven calls the person they desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment