Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Love Jesus and want to walk with Him

There is so much I do not understand about the Kingdom of Heaven or about the protocols, but one thing I do know is that I love Jesus and want to serve him, I want to walk his paths, feel the beat of his heart for the land. I want to encounter my Papa God, and do the things that he said we would do.
I am here for such a time as this, I am here to be everything that I was made to be, before I was a twinkle in the eye of my parents.
A friend said a few days ago what his dad said to him that the journey with Jesus, is really serious but there is alot of Joy, and this is true. I have struggled through my life and had much to contend with, but I have found joy at times when it was least likely.
 So I know that as I walk the paths with Jesus, he will love me, he will carry me when I need it, but also I have to grow up and take responsibility for the life I have and for the things I do or don't do as Jesus and the Holy Spirit says.
Things are changing, things that used to happen are being revealed, because they should never have happened. I am part of that change, so I have to change with Papa's help.

Walk the Land
Walk the Land with Love
As my heart beats with his
Walk the land with Love
As His Joy my life redeems
Walk the Land with Love
As I see what is to come
Walk the land with Love
The redemption has begun
Walk the Land with Love
My Papa, My Father in Heaven

Walk the land with Hope
Walk the Land with Joy
Messages of Wisdom
For those who are far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment