Friday, 6 January 2017

Friday 6th January - Happy New Year 2017

As we are still in the first week of 2017, I want to wish anyone who might read this a Happy New Year, with the blessings and dreams you hope for from heaven, as well as those that come with maybe's.
We have to learn how to manage our gifts and talents and understand how God wants us to use them.
On New Year's Night, I watched the animated film frozen - Elsa, Anna, Christoph, Sven and Olaf.
The message was loud and clear that Elsa had been given a gift which seemed more of a curse, because she had to learn to use it.
But eventually she learned that the way to manage it was through LOVE for those around her, not getting angry and allowing it to work in chaos, as was the case as she was growing up.

This new year holds some very interesting potential for growth and moving on with what heaven wants of me, indeed the whole body of the church and those who really love and serve Heaven.
God is on the move in the Land and he has things he wants to happen and certain things in place, so that the whole body can move on to the next step in the ongoing journey towards eternity and the change from the things that are happening now in the world.

It is our confidence in him, Papa God, that provides the security, that whatever happens  we will be OK with him. That confidence has grown over the last year and is one of the conundrums of life with Jesus, pain, illness, suffering seems to be the currency of heaven, we get blessings, when we suffer, they may not be apparent at the time in which you suffer, and it does not seem nice or kind to those who do not understand.
I myself am only beginning to understand about this at the age of 50, having been walking with Jesus as my saviour since the age of 13.
Every person has a storehouse that they save into through suffering, but that storehouse needs you to love, others and look after them, be kind, compassionate and considerate. This being the basis of serving Jesus and heaven means that many people who would not declare themselves Christian may one day get a surprise.  
Anyhow I am glad that I have managed the first entry to this blog for 2017.
I hope to write more this year than I did in 2016, as I had alot of ill health, with parts of my body.
I am believing for a better freer year this year and I look forward to the new things coming my way, as well as continuation of ongoing aspects of previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment