Saturday, 8 July 2017

Things have changed with this Blog

This is a new place to write, a place to say what I think about the world around me and How I am relating to my faith and to Jesus.
On Tuesday I do no 7 of 8 sessions with DR. A.R and I am feeling good about having offloaded a tonne of stuff that I have never told anyone about or had anyone to talk too about any of it.
There is plenty to remember, but plenty to talk about and leave behind. I always had Jesus to talk to and I spent many hours in my life, doing that, but no one knew all this stuff on the ground in the natural, and I feel like the information is out and I can let it go and move on. The last 11 months have been some of the most difficult in my life, having to deal with the ESA50, both for me and for Mum who was the person, as my companion and carer had to cope with all the extra work it involved, as well as seeing me distressed with the arrival of letters from DWP. The first one arriving in August 2016 and the difficult and sometimes painful, but all the time stressful process that lead to me off loading and dealing with these things. I never hide from the hard stuff in my life, but I did not really tell anyone about any of it either.
Being alone with the things I was carrying made life all the harder and more difficult than it needed to be.
Moving on was never possible before because the problems kept coming back and reminding me of the past.
I was never able to fully fulfil my call from God because I was battling the things on my back and the things that other people placed on me.
Dreams are in God's heart for me and I want to achieve them for him and with him for the rest of my days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment