When I became aware of the Advert with the father reading the story about Global Warming, with drowning dogs and all sorts of other terrible things, I really began to wonder. The outrageous fear and the weight of such propaganda placed on the shoulders of Children in such a way seems unfair and unkind. I recognise that Climate is an issue and that children like my Nephew and Neice may inherit even greater ones. But the outrageous fear and desire to change that which may not be changeable, is really a lot more frightening because of the damage it does and the imprisoning effect which fear has. The world is so afraid of Global Warming that is prepared to try and scare us into action.
I Believe and understand that we have not be good stewards of the environment, and there are many areas like land fill and recycling that we can and should address, because logic says that land for this purpose will eventually run out, as is already happening in some places.
However when it comes to Co2 there are so many confusing and contradicting theories, it is really hard for anyone to get at the "truth". There is so much Co2 which is naturally produced, and that what we as human beings produce being only 2% of the total Co2.
We all need some clarity and less fear if we are going to make any changes
No comments:
Post a Comment