I realise that there are many people out there a lot worse off than me, in terms of what they are able to do and thier disabilities are greater than mine. But right now after thursday's A.S social group where I was supposed to be sharing my cards, and ended up talking about the NAS "don't write me off campaign". I was asked to report on the Launch which I did as well as I could.
I felt really upset and disapointed because I expected one thing and had another.
I am getting fed up with this as a hobby, because no one seems interested in what I do. I've done plenty of voluntary work in my life and I would love to be needed and valued.
I found this month's social group difficult because it was all about the things I find hard about the future in regard to where I will live and whether I will be safe. I put on a brave face around mum and try to be strong and also have belief in Jesus, but because the world out there isn't nice and I don't have any great trust of people, when it comes to coping on my own.
I just feel that there are still BIG BARRIERS IN MY WAY, and having a job would not help any because I could not garantee that even the best job for me would still be there in six months.
I am in strange place, because spiritually I feel stronger in Jesus than I have ever done, but I still have a disability, and balancing this with my circumstances is very painful right now.
I am regarded as more able but with things I cannot do I find it really hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment