I want to be a better person and make the world a better place. How do I do this? Well the only thing or person who can help me do this is Jesus and always has been. But what is about to happen will change the way that Christianity is seen and also what is truly our inheritance as people who love Jesus and want to actually walk with God in the realm of the spiritual (heaven). Life took a great leap forward for me at the end of last year with the teaching from Ian Clayton, because at the very deepest level of my being, my inner man I knew what I was hearing was right, even though my head could not fathom that the things he was saying were true. Only a few baby steps further on down the road. I am even more convinced that the things I have heard are more than right, they are something that the Body of Christ should be doing to change this world where life is difficult for so many people.
I am almost certain that my head will never truly understand any of this teaching, but that does not matter because if my inner man is the part of me that is alive to Jesus then maybe my head will learn what my inner man absorbs. I really feel a connection with the idea that my DNA was made for this time in history, (this is not delusions of grandeur, but the reality of my destiny which is becoming clearer)and this is how I have always felt since I became a Christian at age 13.
No comments:
Post a Comment