well its along time since I last wrote in this blog. But I have been experiencing the ongoing changes that a deeper level of understanding brings, with regard to view of us as Spirit beings. I was watching God Tv today and felt my Spirit man getting excited as I listened to Judah Smith talk about the prodigal son and grace.
I can see my calling rising up inside me and causing me to feel the urgency of the times we live in and that the body of Christ needs to change in a very real way. It is time to stand and be counted. To be the Spirit people we were always meant to be.
I have loved Jesus and love him now, but I never understood or accepted the reality of grace or unconditional love, even from my parents, let alone from Jesus. I realised I am truly loved by Jesus and I love him truly and because of this I can go out into the world without fear, because even if I die, I live with Jesus.
I have known this as a fact for many,many years, but today I really really felt it far more deeply than at any other time in my life, since becoming a Christian at age 13, 30 years ago.
Life in a spiritual sense has changed radically for me and the dreams, I had as a young person, to serve the kingdom of God, are beginning to grow again.I can see the world in a new way and have hope that my walk with Jesus is going to be the way it should have been from the day I came into being.
I love Jesus with all my heart and I want to spend time with him and see change happen in the world, because the world is lost if I don't do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment