Friday, 28 January 2011

The Glory and Love of My friend Jesus

This is just a quick entry in my blog to say that I am in love with Jesus, he saved my life again and my Mum who was driving on Monday 24th January 2011. A lorry hit us on the M4 motorway, the car has a scrapped gouge in the door on the passenger side where I was sitting and had the front of the lorry baring down on me from. A surreal experience. But we survived to tell the tale and a story of Glory, Angels and God's provision.

I always knew God had something for me on this earth. I am here for a reason. I know he kept us safe and looked after a situation that could have been much worse. THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU THAT YOU LOOKED AFTER US.

I LOVE YOU JESUS

No comments:

Post a Comment