Sunday, 2 September 2012

Curiosity and change of world view Part 1

When NASA's Curiosity Mars Rover landed successfully on Mars I was interested because so many have failed to do this in the past( Father God allowed this for a reason) . The hope of the people/ scientists involved with this is to look at the geology of Mars for signs of life in the distant past.

When Ian Clayton talked about the world changing as we know it, in 2012 for the world as a whole but also for us as friends of Jesus and being spiritually alive to the Realm of the Spirit. The more I have considered these things the more I think that whatever human beings are searching for with the Curiosity Rover. I wonder what they are going to find, and it may not be what they thought or expected. What happens up there in the Universe is available to us as spiritual beings, but there is the possibility of other life and some of the things that Ian Clayton mentioned regarding the UN assigning an officer for extra terresitrial life.

So my imagination has allowed me to consider the possibility of life out there in the universe, but in this day I am not the only one it seems. There is and has always been life out there in the realm of heaven, but other creations other living beings like us or different.

So I watch the progression of this automated expedititon with continued interest to see what will change for us the human race in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment