Tuesday, 23 October 2012

We are made for Heaven(Autism and Heaven)

About just under three years ago I came across the fact that Doris and Peter Wagner had family who were living with Autism. It was thier Daughter and her Husband who had two sons one with Aspergers and one with Autism and they run a ministry to support parents in America.
Through researching this I found out that they had a month of prayer which I missed that year but prayed anyway for a period of time. Then Last year I joined in with last year's April prayer month, because as someone with Aspergers Syndrome, I am doing as much as I can with Local/National Government to get change to happen. The statistics were quite shocking and at that time it did worry me.
However, because of things God has done in his sovriegnty in my own life giving me the ability to understand and give love which is a healing that has radically changed how I experience my life with Jesus and Heaven, I know he has changed me, and will continue to do so in the future. As a result of all the prayer during April 2011, I recieved revelation regarding Autism. I want to say first and formost that it is up to God what is healed regarding Autism in any individual, and I understand that autism can cause real pain and suffering for families, but part of that pain is the veiwpoint of what autism is,there is no hope in these situations. Well I am here to say there is hope.
Going back last year the Holy Spirit told me very clearly that people on the autism spectrum were made for heaven, that we connect at a different level that a lot of other people, we have giftings and abilities in what is to come, and these have yet to be revealed.
Jesus Died for me as I am, he is happy with me and should he want to do more healing that is his business not mine. I spent so many years bending his ear about healing, because I hated what I had to go through but last year after that revelation, I had to repent of desiring to be something other than I am. I am quite happy with this as it releases me to be who I am and to be obedient to. I feel freedom released over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment