Dreams and pictures do they always mean. For years I held a supernaturally given vision/picture, of me in a white robe on a stage in a big stadium. A friend I have known for 2 years had a repeating dream which involved lots of people in a similar place, carrying banners with words on.
A while ago someone I know had a dream about somone he knew to be the president with a Black Gentleman in the Oval office. I wonder given what is going on right now in America, whether that was as far in the future. Of course I don't know the detail of what he saw, but we only know in part, and the bigger picture is in God's hands.
I am in Papa's hands with regard to the picture he gave me nearly 27 years ago, and confirmed it via my mum after I recieved it myself, at conference in Holland 1987( she had been praying in 1985 and had the exact same picture which she shared with me in March 1988).
My view and interpretation of that picture has changed as I have grown with Jesus, but is also an enigma because it has changed and not changed. I still want to see it happen, but I never dreamed that the world was going to change so radically.
I have stood prophetically in the land and feel the call of the land in my heart, as a result of people Papa sent, and because of what is happening in America right now after superstorm sandy. How long are we going to hold on to the past in the west? I believe that America's Presidency is going to change radically in the days ahead that there will not be government on the same terms from now on because everything has changed. I didn't have the dream but I have the heart of Papa and the Holy Spirit. Who was in that dream? I personally didn't see, but it could have many differing meanings.
A while ago someone I know had a dream about somone he knew to be the president with a Black Gentleman in the Oval office. I wonder given what is going on right now in America, whether that was as far in the future. Of course I don't know the detail of what he saw, but we only know in part, and the bigger picture is in God's hands.
I am in Papa's hands with regard to the picture he gave me nearly 27 years ago, and confirmed it via my mum after I recieved it myself, at conference in Holland 1987( she had been praying in 1985 and had the exact same picture which she shared with me in March 1988).
My view and interpretation of that picture has changed as I have grown with Jesus, but is also an enigma because it has changed and not changed. I still want to see it happen, but I never dreamed that the world was going to change so radically.
I have stood prophetically in the land and feel the call of the land in my heart, as a result of people Papa sent, and because of what is happening in America right now after superstorm sandy. How long are we going to hold on to the past in the west? I believe that America's Presidency is going to change radically in the days ahead that there will not be government on the same terms from now on because everything has changed. I didn't have the dream but I have the heart of Papa and the Holy Spirit. Who was in that dream? I personally didn't see, but it could have many differing meanings.
No comments:
Post a Comment