Friday, 28 February 2014

Walking in heaven while walking on earth Pt 2

Well I have just looked back at previous blogs and realised I had not written a part 2 for the earlier part 1 of same title. So much has happened since I wrote that earlier blog in terms of visiting and being in heaven to get prophetic stuff to bring down here that will change the world. I know that my spirit walks with Jesus and the host of heaven and I know because it is as real to me now as the keyboard I am touching.
Christianity as taught in the past although good, so much was done in response the wisdom or understanding of what was taught to the ministry, pastors, vicars, but there is more and I am glad of what I now have, which is the revelation that heaven is a place I can visit now and have encounters which change my way of seeing in the natural down here, also that I am first a citizen of heaven as my spirit, and a citizen of the earth second. I am free to be the person God called me to be and have the tools to be able to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment