Friday, 28 February 2014

The Prophetic year ahead

Tomorrow is the 1st March 2014, St. David's day and we are meeting at GG with P&T
Wednesday(26th) was a powerful evening and one I am glad I was a part of. The prophetic has been is so much part of my life, and becoming more so as time progresses. Dreams and hopes I held as a teen and as a young adult, having been laid down have been given back many times over and will be as things progress in the supernatural. I truly love what Jesus is doing, so gentle but also firm guiding my path in life.
I love Wales, because Jesus loves Wales, but I also love the UNITED KINGDOM, which is to become a divided kingdom if Scotland wants out as AS seems to want.
I am not sure what is right for that country so I cannot say it is wrong. But I wonder how they could maintain the standard of living however poor or misunderstood they feel given the huge lack of manufacturing or well paid jobs. I wonder how many buisnesses will want to relocate to country with its own monetary system. How will security be maintained on its borders as the royal navy would be trespassing, and the army would be thier own, and what would that mean for the security of Wales and England. I worry for a small nation that is been badgered by one man into something that may end badly for them in the future. When times are hard we need to stick together, not go for going it alone, just as I would not want  total independence, going it alone for Wales because of the huge risks involved and also that our future is not ours to choose but it is the choice of heaven.
I feel things changing in the atmosphere, I feel different about myself and my desire to be a prophet in the land is growing as Papa God waters and nurtures my heart as I seek the beating heart of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment