My aim this year is to write more often in this space and make it a goal to be achieved.
I managed to make it 32 entries in 2014, beating the 31 of my first year 2009.
I think at least 5 a month is a satisfactory goal and would double my output.
I also think that it would help me be more present in everyday life to actually focus on what life is and what I am doing.
This year is going to be interesting spiritually, and in the natural, as I will be part of getting and campaigning for an Autism Act for Wales, something which is sorely needed in this country. It is my heart cry for Justice for all who have autism. I believe that if Wales looks after its most vulnerable, that blessing and favour will flow. If they do not then only God knows what that will mean.
2015 at its outset promises a different kind of year and I feel the unseen realm is closer to me than ever before and the heart for justice is like a fire in my belly, which I can feel getting stronger. The desire to walk the unknown path is growing in me and I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something for bigger for me.
I managed to make it 32 entries in 2014, beating the 31 of my first year 2009.
I think at least 5 a month is a satisfactory goal and would double my output.
I also think that it would help me be more present in everyday life to actually focus on what life is and what I am doing.
This year is going to be interesting spiritually, and in the natural, as I will be part of getting and campaigning for an Autism Act for Wales, something which is sorely needed in this country. It is my heart cry for Justice for all who have autism. I believe that if Wales looks after its most vulnerable, that blessing and favour will flow. If they do not then only God knows what that will mean.
2015 at its outset promises a different kind of year and I feel the unseen realm is closer to me than ever before and the heart for justice is like a fire in my belly, which I can feel getting stronger. The desire to walk the unknown path is growing in me and I have a feeling that this is the beginning of something for bigger for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment