Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Paris Friday 13th 2015 Liberte,Egalite,Fraternite

I now feel OK to write about this to stand with my French Brothers who stand for Liberty,Equality and Brotherhood.
I do not have the words to fully express the absolute sadness and the shock at what took place on Friday 13th November 2015. It did not touch my life in that I was not involved directly, BUT,a big BUT it touched my humanity, as it did thousands of other people.
I feel also for the people who value their Islamic roots and faith, who do not go down the same path as the people who did this crime.
I know many people will not see it this way, but I regard it a tragedy that people, young people will do something like this because they will be in "Paradise"!! for doing it. It must be a really sad world that they live in to even think that.
These are not disenfranchised people, they really believe in what they are doing and are going for it, but also hatred, that is based in the bad behaviour of the western nations of Europe, but has no real understanding of anything that relates to true Christianity.
My heart and my head needed time to digest the happenings of the last few days in Paris, and I needed to respond in a manner that was befitting to the situation.
I stand with france and Paris and declare solidarity with the nation and its people and I Pray for Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment