The run up to Christmas this year has been the best really I have enjoyed feeling the festive feeling and my connection with Jesus is the best it has ever been. heaven is closer to me than ever and I am rejoicing in the fact that I have reached my 50th Birthday and although there are not such nice things in the background, I can carry those things in the back of my mind and not focus on the upset and hurt that is still there over those things.
Christmas is about Jesus Christ and Papa God and all the wonders of him becoming human to identify with his creation and provide the hope for a lost human race.
All the tragedy,suffering and anger being displayed around the world, is not of God's doing, but people's choices, based on their pasts and their brokenness, which is vulnerable to any evil suggestion by any voice that is not coming from their creator whom they don't really worship in truth, even though they are convinced they do.
God loves all his creation and his creation is available to us all, whether we understand or not and regardless of any individual's interpretation of his faith. I know because I have seen heaven and I know it is real, and I have seen Angels that are part of my life even when I cannot see them.
Jesus coming to earth over 2000 years ago, put in place the circumstances for things to change, and now is the start of that change and now is when the daniel, the enoch and Melchizadek generations are arising and this is the reason for most of the problems down the centuries and the reason for what went on in the 20th Century, and what is happening now around the world.
As we get closer to 2020 there will be a continual mounting up of evil and darkness and suffering will become even greater over the next three years possibly ?? although God has his hand on whether it will get as bad as we think it will.
Just because God our Creator and Father who loves us is in control does not automatically mean he wants all the pain and suffering, but he sees thing differently from us. The creator thinks differently to us, but this does not make him a cruel ogre. He is allowing us to live the lives we choose, until we realise that he is the answer to our needs.
Christmas is about Jesus Christ and Papa God and all the wonders of him becoming human to identify with his creation and provide the hope for a lost human race.
All the tragedy,suffering and anger being displayed around the world, is not of God's doing, but people's choices, based on their pasts and their brokenness, which is vulnerable to any evil suggestion by any voice that is not coming from their creator whom they don't really worship in truth, even though they are convinced they do.
God loves all his creation and his creation is available to us all, whether we understand or not and regardless of any individual's interpretation of his faith. I know because I have seen heaven and I know it is real, and I have seen Angels that are part of my life even when I cannot see them.
Jesus coming to earth over 2000 years ago, put in place the circumstances for things to change, and now is the start of that change and now is when the daniel, the enoch and Melchizadek generations are arising and this is the reason for most of the problems down the centuries and the reason for what went on in the 20th Century, and what is happening now around the world.
As we get closer to 2020 there will be a continual mounting up of evil and darkness and suffering will become even greater over the next three years possibly ?? although God has his hand on whether it will get as bad as we think it will.
Just because God our Creator and Father who loves us is in control does not automatically mean he wants all the pain and suffering, but he sees thing differently from us. The creator thinks differently to us, but this does not make him a cruel ogre. He is allowing us to live the lives we choose, until we realise that he is the answer to our needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment