Well it is Christmas Eve and things are ready to go. It was my 50th birthday in November and it has not been an easy year, starting off on New Years day at out of hours Doctor service with a leg infection the year seemed to start as it continued to go being on Antibiotics for 9 weeks during July August and early September.
Plus ESA 50 assessment first question about Mental health problem, cough, cough !!?????? in November. My Anxiety is not a mental health problem, I have an ASD/Autism spectrum disorder, which may lead to me having mental health problems if they want me to do a job. But is not the main issue in all this.
I am hoping that 2017 will be a different kind of year, not better or worse than 2016, just different, because although it has been a difficult year in some ways, in others it has been amazing, change has happened by the love of God in my life and things are different in ways I cannot express or explain, but going back to the ESA Assessment. I am in it for others, and the way they are being treated.
And whatever the outcome I believe God is going to take care of me, and I am going to fight for other whatever the outcome.
As my 50th year - (Time of Jubilee) I feel that greater hope than I did in the years leading up to it have been very hard since I was Ill in 2004, which lead to the Diagnosis of ASD in May 2005.
I hope that it will be an easier year ahead for Mum as she has to accompany me to all my medical appointments and has to see me go through the blood being taken, which I really find difficult.
My 1st of 2017 is in January so I am hoping that after the charlie shamp meeting a few weeks ago and feeling better, with a little more energy, that the blood disease has been dealt with.
Have to see what the Doc says.
Plus ESA 50 assessment first question about Mental health problem, cough, cough !!?????? in November. My Anxiety is not a mental health problem, I have an ASD/Autism spectrum disorder, which may lead to me having mental health problems if they want me to do a job. But is not the main issue in all this.
I am hoping that 2017 will be a different kind of year, not better or worse than 2016, just different, because although it has been a difficult year in some ways, in others it has been amazing, change has happened by the love of God in my life and things are different in ways I cannot express or explain, but going back to the ESA Assessment. I am in it for others, and the way they are being treated.
And whatever the outcome I believe God is going to take care of me, and I am going to fight for other whatever the outcome.
As my 50th year - (Time of Jubilee) I feel that greater hope than I did in the years leading up to it have been very hard since I was Ill in 2004, which lead to the Diagnosis of ASD in May 2005.
I hope that it will be an easier year ahead for Mum as she has to accompany me to all my medical appointments and has to see me go through the blood being taken, which I really find difficult.
My 1st of 2017 is in January so I am hoping that after the charlie shamp meeting a few weeks ago and feeling better, with a little more energy, that the blood disease has been dealt with.
Have to see what the Doc says.
No comments:
Post a Comment