Saturday, 26 September 2009

New Computers, upgrades and the Blessing Zone

Wow! Jesus is Good
I feel better after the last couple of weeks
Jesus did a big thing in my life on the 10th August 09 and then things happened and a lot of things went bang, but I am now back on track and things are good.
I praise God for everything in my life and choose to live in the blessing zone, where everything is seen as positive and used by God, rather than seeing the negative.

I am moving forward with Jesus and the hope I have in my heart grows stronger with every message I hear, but I find it difficult to remember the things to do, so I just trust God to help and he usually does.
I want to have a testimony of God's provision and I guess in many ways I already do but I want to get into the realm of the supernatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment