As I listen to all the difficult and sad things going on in places like Aleppo, Syria and other stories of death, destruction. I feel more and more thankful for the blessings I have and I am grateful my life is secure in Jesus no matter what happens in the world.
Life and Living is about the freedom to do things and to love others and be loved by others.But so much of what we see freedom to be in the western world, is to do our own thing regardless of whether it interferes with or hurts someone else, causing rifts in relationships, stealing taxes by loopholes in the law, putting these funds in places where they cannot help other people have a better more fulfilled life, which they should be doing.
Jesus stands for the downtrodden, the poor and the broken, who are trodden on by the wealthy, with big egos and no compassion. With Jesus is the only true happiness and peace of mind that there is.
His love, care and compassion makes me wealthier than I ever imagined and I am beginning to see happier than I could ever have imagined. between 19th January and 6th July 2012, I have been in a transition period. It has been hard because I did not really know what was going on but I am coming out of that transition period now and I feel the change in me. I feel different, I feel a strength spiritually which is nothing at all to do with anything I have done for myself, but which I can only attribute to something the Holy Spirit has done in my heart. It has been painful, but it is better now
Life and Living is about the freedom to do things and to love others and be loved by others.But so much of what we see freedom to be in the western world, is to do our own thing regardless of whether it interferes with or hurts someone else, causing rifts in relationships, stealing taxes by loopholes in the law, putting these funds in places where they cannot help other people have a better more fulfilled life, which they should be doing.
Jesus stands for the downtrodden, the poor and the broken, who are trodden on by the wealthy, with big egos and no compassion. With Jesus is the only true happiness and peace of mind that there is.
His love, care and compassion makes me wealthier than I ever imagined and I am beginning to see happier than I could ever have imagined. between 19th January and 6th July 2012, I have been in a transition period. It has been hard because I did not really know what was going on but I am coming out of that transition period now and I feel the change in me. I feel different, I feel a strength spiritually which is nothing at all to do with anything I have done for myself, but which I can only attribute to something the Holy Spirit has done in my heart. It has been painful, but it is better now
No comments:
Post a Comment