Friday, 14 December 2012

children are precious, children are Love

When I heard about the shooting at a primary school in America. I was upset and angry at the destruction but tears came as I watched President Barak Obama close to tears in press conference.
It was a progression of emotions through the day.
I have to know who I am as part of heaven and where my authority rests, I have to know that should something come my way. I would stand up for righteousness in the land.
Yes, I am not American, but I am a human being who dwells with Jesus in heavenly places.I see the bad of the situation, but I know that whatever happens in this world,he is the answer.
There are 26 families who will now remember 15th December 2012 for all the wrong reasons and Christmas will never be the same ever again.
Although I don't know what was in the mind of the person who went after little children to shoot and kill them. As a person loves Jesus, I really wonder where he is and whether he is pleased with what he has maybe found on the other side.
There is something majorly wrong and in human about someone who can do this to young children, hatred, mental illness, making a mark. Sad tradgedy in all ways, whatever the viewpoint.
Look after them heaven, Look after the families down here, greiving thier children.

No comments:

Post a Comment