All I have ever wanted was to serve Jesus. To know who I really am in Him, as I am with him in heaven, so shall I be with him on earth, to taste the goodness of heaven in a small way, in reality, frightened me, why? probably listening to the enemy to often,not paying attention to heaven more than what I see. But righteousness is what I am here for, to exihibit the love and goodness of God here in the Land, His land, His people, His place.
Today, I listened to 5 messages on xpmedia talking about the righteousness of God, mercy, glory, believing faith.Somehow at this point in my life the words really hit home.
I am set apart for God, for Jesus, for everything that is available for me, I want heaven, but more than that I want the Goodness of my papa to be manifest in the earth.
His love cast out fear from me today, it has been a long journey away from fear, but doing the prayer drive was the end of my past and the beginning of a new day for me. I have tasted of the authority of the believer, and I want more much much more and I trust Jesus and heaven to protect me and teach me his ways as I start the next part of the journey with him into the unknown and I am not afraid.
Today, I listened to 5 messages on xpmedia talking about the righteousness of God, mercy, glory, believing faith.Somehow at this point in my life the words really hit home.
I am set apart for God, for Jesus, for everything that is available for me, I want heaven, but more than that I want the Goodness of my papa to be manifest in the earth.
His love cast out fear from me today, it has been a long journey away from fear, but doing the prayer drive was the end of my past and the beginning of a new day for me. I have tasted of the authority of the believer, and I want more much much more and I trust Jesus and heaven to protect me and teach me his ways as I start the next part of the journey with him into the unknown and I am not afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment