Sunday, 7 July 2013

Loving Jesus and all that is awesome.

I have come to my blogspot to write about Love. Over the last 2 or 3 months something in me has changed. I am not exactly sure as to when it changed, but I know it has.On 4th May 2013 I did one of the things that Ian Clayton recommended. Not his way but by the leading of the Holy Spirit, and I feel different, definitely different.
I feel love for Jesus like I never felt love before, and because I love him, and feel him every moment, I am beginning to feel the land and be touched by things to do with the land and with creation. Because I am touched by Jesus, because I know my spirit is seated with Jesus, I know that I am called to Loving the land to health with Jesus help.
A number of years ago I had a picture of a big magnet connected to the earth by a thick strong rope drawing heaven to earth. Many things have happened to me in the form of experinces, but they were never about me, they were about Jesus, about heaven gently and everso determinedly drawing me towards the time when I was so connected to Jesus nothing else mattered. It has been difficult journey letting go of Hopes and dreams. Pictures from the past I struggled to hold on to only for them to be taken not by force but because I had to, because I would not have survived otherwise.
As I sit here tonight writing I am realising, becoming  more aware of the gentleness of Jesus in my life, the tenderness which I have encountered and not always understood. My intermacy with Jesus is lived out in the everyday, praying in tongues, holding the beating heart of Jesus precious all the time saying I love you without the need for music or going to a place to find him. These are the things which I have grown into over the years, but these things have changed, I am with Jesus every minute, as life is lived the way I live. I choose not to have holidays abroad, because of the effort and need of a companion, although I would love to travel,I choose to create for others things which are beautiful, I buy so I can make. I choose a different life from the majority,because I love Jesus, but also because I have an ASD (see other entries for meaning). My life is awesome because of Jesus, even though I would want some things differently from how they are, but in general I am living to change the world for others like me, with Jesus help. I can say in many ways my life could be awesome or at least have the potential to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment