Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Walking in heaven while walking on earth pt 1

It is 4 years since Ian Clayton came to Wales and I had new vocabulary for things I experinced years ago. Dreams in sleep that felt so real, so vivid. Jesus has been very gentle with me as I find my way along a new journey.
Covering the years with the blood of Jesus, 3 excursions to wisdom's house, all of which changed me, and how I saw Jesus.
Other things which had a more personal effect which I don't want to write about here.
I got bitten by an insect 2 days ago and my leg was prayed for yesterday at P&Ts but today it is swollen and painful still.
2 years ago I had 2 bites on my ankle which reacted badly and caused tendonitis, which progressed to tendinosis. Had three visits to Physio for exercises etc which I have been doing and the tendon was feeling a little better. Then I got bitten after spraying myself with insect repellant which did not work.
But things have changed, this are happening and when I recover from this I hope that life will be what God wants of me and not just the rubbish of enemy activity  around this leg and ankle.Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment