Monday, 8 July 2013

Loving Jesus and everything awesome pt 2

The connection to heaven is like a string that I choose to tug on each day, mostly by praying in tongues, but sometimes in other ways. I realise that most of my life has been a mystical one connected to my saviour, doing things, experiencing things I did not understand or have the vocabulary for. Dreams and experiences while sleeping, which I would not remember until now. Locked away for the time to be right, for me to realise that I am someone different than I understood myself to be, just because Jesus died. The awesomeness of what is rising up in me because of Jesus, because of what is in me before I was born. The life that heaven put in me is gradually being revealed.
What I have is Jesus? everything I have he has given me, and I am grateful.
His love,His Joy, His peace. Feeling the rythym of heaven growing inside me expanding growing till I am consumed by him. Dreams of what I wanted to do, replaced by the dreams he placed in me years ago which I did not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment