is the one I am living now but with a little more effort. This last 2 weeks of mum being ill then me being ill, feeling weak and shaky has made me think about my health yet again, and Auntie S with a big hole in her abdomen from an infection after hernia op and now clot in her arm.
I don't like hospitals and I don't want to put my self in the position of needing doctors and hospitals. I want to find health and fitness as much as I can, and be as motivated as I can to loose as much weight as I can so I can enjoy this life the way I am meant to.
It is a tough world out there and I want to make a difference to the world I live in, and I always have, but it has not been at all easy to do this, because my body is not put together properly. Knees that hurt after a hardly any exercise and hurt for days after doing the bare minimum, makes weight loss all the harder. I need wisdom to know how to loose the weight and keep it off.
Yes, I need to eat less, but how do I do that and not feel hungry or ill. I am upset because when I went on the medication and the first stone fell off I was hopeful that I would have lost more but it did not happen as Christmas came and winter food. My body shut down as it does during winter and here I am now.
I hope this summer I can get rid of another stone and half and that I have the courage to go for it.
I want to be healthy and not diabetic any more, if that is possible for me to do, I am angry that I allowed myself to get caught in this way and that it happened in my late 40's.
Please, Please I need some help to overcome this body that you gave me.
I don't like hospitals and I don't want to put my self in the position of needing doctors and hospitals. I want to find health and fitness as much as I can, and be as motivated as I can to loose as much weight as I can so I can enjoy this life the way I am meant to.
It is a tough world out there and I want to make a difference to the world I live in, and I always have, but it has not been at all easy to do this, because my body is not put together properly. Knees that hurt after a hardly any exercise and hurt for days after doing the bare minimum, makes weight loss all the harder. I need wisdom to know how to loose the weight and keep it off.
Yes, I need to eat less, but how do I do that and not feel hungry or ill. I am upset because when I went on the medication and the first stone fell off I was hopeful that I would have lost more but it did not happen as Christmas came and winter food. My body shut down as it does during winter and here I am now.
I hope this summer I can get rid of another stone and half and that I have the courage to go for it.
I want to be healthy and not diabetic any more, if that is possible for me to do, I am angry that I allowed myself to get caught in this way and that it happened in my late 40's.
Please, Please I need some help to overcome this body that you gave me.
No comments:
Post a Comment