Monday, 20 April 2015

I watched Kill the Christians recorded

Last night I watched a recorded documentary programme presented by Jane Corbin. I did not cry, but there was plenty to make that happen. I found myself feeling a kind a combination of angry/sadness that human beings for whatever reason can turn themselves so fully over to evil, that such great suffering is caused because of hate.
Hate is a horrid word, it sounds horrible and although I cannot say I have never felt hate as an emotion,it has never been the person I hated, but what they did to me or someone else. It is not the human being as a flesh and blood created being that I hate but the action, because it causes suffering.

As I watched the programme I saw people in situations that have been well reported, but which were not of their making as people who had lived in places and been Christian for generations in the Middle East.
small groups of the human race decide at points in history that they are going to commit genocide, just because of a difference in belief, one aspect that makes it impossible to allow the other to live or remain at peace. This happened 70 years ago, with the Nazi's killing the Jews, it happened in Yugoslavia, as was, in my own lifetime, and maybe it will happen again.

The world is so complex now, maybe it always was, and so many people are angry with deep hatred of Christianity, because we are different. But history has shown that our ancestors did so much that damaged the Middle East, through the crusades and choices that damaged Palestine. The recreation of Israel that was prophesied in the bible, so was destined to happen all along. Israel has not always managed things very well, but neither has Palestine.

My heart breaks for the sadness and suffering of all the nations around the world who are involved in some way with this situation that we have in the world, we are all suffering from the law of unforeseen consequences, not just of things done in modern times,but from things done by people, from right back in the land of myth and legend.

I walk the land  here in Wales and although I don't know the details of everything that has ever happened here, I feel the land, and I feel the life or the death of individual places and I know that this will be true of people in the Holy Valley of Lebanon and other people who walk the land Loving Jesus and feel the heart of what went on and deal with it. The truth is that Christianity has the power to change things and Islam is afraid because they listen to the evil part of their souls and what resides in them, so it is fear that fuels the evil fire in their hearts.
As we rise up in the opposite spirit of love and turning the other cheek and walking in Obedience to the voice of Papa God, being prepared to die! to ourselves to live or actually physical death if required this will be part of the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment