My hopes and dreams are in the heart of God, and I trust him to work things out for my good, but I still struggle on a human level with the things I talked about in the previous entry.
Mostly my cup is half full and I generally have a positive outlook despite my circumstances in life, but I do have wobbles from time to time and this is what happened on the 12th January 16.
I am grateful for the blessings of a home, and where the home is, of money and the chance to give voice to the autism community, whether in small ways or larger.
I am grateful for food and technology and medication that keeps me healthy and enables me to loose wieght even if slow and concentrated.
friendship is hard and until I have people around me who understand that I suspect this will always be the case, I know that there are individuals who care for me, and I am grateful in turn for them.
But I want to be a friend to them, even if I don't know how and struggle with the needs of providing friendship because, I don't feel able to be a friend because I am not certain they understand.
Mostly my cup is half full and I generally have a positive outlook despite my circumstances in life, but I do have wobbles from time to time and this is what happened on the 12th January 16.
I am grateful for the blessings of a home, and where the home is, of money and the chance to give voice to the autism community, whether in small ways or larger.
I am grateful for food and technology and medication that keeps me healthy and enables me to loose wieght even if slow and concentrated.
friendship is hard and until I have people around me who understand that I suspect this will always be the case, I know that there are individuals who care for me, and I am grateful in turn for them.
But I want to be a friend to them, even if I don't know how and struggle with the needs of providing friendship because, I don't feel able to be a friend because I am not certain they understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment