Wednesday, 17 June 2009

God Fearing and Compassion

I am humbled by the Hand of God and the way he is moving in my life and in the world around me, I am a changed person after attending the Mystic conference (4th - 6th June 09).
God is and has a heart of compassion, but he is also the God of the Old Testament. I was reminded that there is the aspect of my relationship with him which requires fearing a kind of deep respect for who he is and what he has done in my life, but as I respect him in a deeper way, so my relationship with him and the expectation of the supernatural grows.

Compassion for the lost, the hurting, those in pain and suffering has always been there, but I was coping with my own difficulties and the unreality that my life was forced to be, with the realisation of the truth about my past and who I am in God, there is an understanding of the compassion for others which is growing within me for the world at large and as an Prophetic Intercessor I see the heart of the secular world dieing for the need of Jesus and a Church which is going the same way, even though not all of them can see it.

Things have always been serious in regard to the spiritual climate and the decline over the last 40 years, but Jesus died so that we could all be free to love him and to love God. So much of what people believe to be part of Christianity are legalistic rules invented by people desiring to control other and has nothing to do with the reality of love and relationship with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment