Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Jason T. Westerfield & New Mystics 4th-6th June 09

Wow!
What an amazing three days at the Gate, keppoch Rd., Cardiff. Jesus was proclaimed and the kingdom was advanced for me with fruit in my life from the first day.
People who don't understand are frightened by the idea of the supernatural, anything extreme or what "seems" offensive in thier minds has to come from the Devil. We need to watch out for the counterfeit manifestations, but I for one would not credit him with the signs and wonders at this time in history. He can only do fake/counterfeit phenomenon.

So there are things that Jesus and God did which were ORIGINAL SUPERNATURAL miracles, and he told us in his word that we would do greater exploits in his name.

I read on a website/blog which I am not particularly bothered about its location, because it was talking a load of rubbish about Jason Westerfield, and was one of several I glanced at.

Closed minds, deaf to the beating of God's heart for this crucial time in history, need to be careful that they are not rubbishing or offending God himself.

I feel a freedom and a release that has changed me launching me to another degree of glory, and things I struggled to do have become easier. Not something that the Devil can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment