Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Is this my destiny? part 1

For the last 6 to 8 months I have struggled with  teaching that tells me yet again that the vision in my heart is not compatible with what is happening spiritually in the land.
My understanding of this teaching may be wrong and I may have got the wrong end of the stick, but I struggle with the idea that a supernatural happening in my life years ago and confirmed by others could be wrong.

I am humbled by the beauty of what Jesus has done in my life, but I feel the isolation from true community. I go to these gatherings COBH,and I take part but I am alone, stranded by people's lack of understanding and as it sometimes feels people's lack of interest in me, and the feeling that I would only be able to fully interact if  I got "healed" of Aspergers Syndrome. If God wants to do a work with me as I am with A.S, as he has told me, he wishes to do.

Then things need to change, people don't know about my disability and they treat me as "normal".
I need other people but don't feel capable of doing that. Should my ability to carry out my calling be hampered by the lack of knowlege.

No comments:

Post a Comment