I have just been on the Joan Hunter Ministries website and there was a comment that the average person achieves thier ministry calling in thier 50th year. As a woman in my 46th year (2012) I have hope about things changing for me.
I believe that they have already changed for me, I will become on earth as I am in heaven. I am seeing that the date I was born means that in the year of the setting of the foundations of the Gorvenment of God both numbers multiplied 4x4=12, 2x6=12. This is the year of my double portion in everything.
As I am in heaven, so shall I be on earth. The kingdom of heaven is being drawn to earth and things are going to change, for the better even though on the ground it may seem anything but.
I know the Angels are on assignment and are doing what people are asking them to do, especially those who know how to work with them.
What we have known in the past, will not be what we know in the future.
I want to touch Jesus heart and by his love flowing and working through me, change the world he loves so deeply, giving out the best as an alternative to the worst that human beings can do.
Turning those who are persuaded to do evil and cause pain into people transformed by the love of Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment