Dreams are in my heart for a whole world. Whole as in not disfunctional.
Not what I see as a better world or think would be better, but what Jesus sees what God sees
The dreams in my heart are for a world where people have a nice environment to live.
People & children in the poorest places around the world are struggling to live, working on refuse tips in danger, making bricks to make ends meet or more likely just to survive.
All the money in the world will not change these situations. It is hope, compassion and love that will change this world.
A Radical LOVE, displayed on a wooden cross that changed my life forever.
As I look back I know that whatever I have had to go through has made me who I am today.
I love Jesus with all my heart and I love the people he died for
Clean hearts, full of love are what will change this world. Raising money helps but it is not the answer to all the difficulties faced by this planet that we live on.
True Justice, True love & True forgiveness are the only things that will change this world for the better.
Rescued from the filth and Ashes
Rescued from the filth and Ashes
Rescued by the light
Rescued by the love
Rescued by heaven above.
Time for the Justice of Heaven
NOT A GOD WITH A BIG STICK
TIME for the justice of love
Won by the hand of Angels
Time for the RESCUE OF EARTH
RESCUING THE WORLD FOR NEW BIRTH
TIME FOR JUSTICE & LOVE
TIME FOR A NEW WORLD
TIME FOR THE HEART OF HEAVEN
TO BE SHOWN IN ALL ITS GLORY
TIME FOR THE FRIENDS OF JESUS
TO DAMPEN DOWN THE FURY
TIME TO SEE HIS CHILDREN
WALK AS HE WALKS
TIME, TIME, TIME, TIME TO LOVE
by KRT 25th 03 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment