Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Focus group on Autism awareness at Welsh Government

What a day, but I enjoyed it.
There was a group of 14 people of varying age groups who were invited to give feedback on quiet rooms and viewing galleries in the Senedd, as well as security and x-ray machines and scanners.
The Welsh Government wanted feedback as to what was good now but also what they could do better.
It was a tiring few hours, but time that felt well spent.

I have always wanted to make a difference in the world, and will continue to do anything I can to make this world a better place for those on the spectrum like me, in as many ways as I can. I don't want to be governed by what I cannot do, but to find the things that I can do.

I really want to be the person I was created to be, that my spirit is who I really am and that I can be  something more in this world by letting Jesus shine his face through me, rather than me be visible.

I want the attractive face of Jesus to be the face that people see, and I want to be the called one into the glory of heaven, living on the earth but continuously connected to the realm of heaven living there and here at the same time.

I don't seek the noteriety of men, but it seems to be an offshoot or result of what I do. This has been true at times throughout my life and seems to be true now, and I am grateful for the kindness of people who care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment