Thursday, 4 September 2014

Nato summit and life over two days of History

As the first of the two day summit recedes into the night, I reflect on the lead up to this day. When I heard the news announced on the ITV Wales news in October last year. I knew it was big, not just on the ground but in heaven. I witnessed it in my spirit then, and can feel the power flowing, as I write this. As a watch keeper on the east gate of Newport, I have held the whole thing in my heart, not a day went by that I did not hold it close to my heart, and treasured  the priceless chance that has come our way.

War is not the issue here, as my God is doing something bigger, more amazing, who knows what is happening in the spiritual. I can believe for some very exciting things that will change the world for the better. Islam is not the issue either, it is more the mindset and what people hold in their hearts.

As human beings there is little to separate us other than every person is an individual, the separation into different social, cultural groups only happened  after Adam and Eve, and the mindsets and beliefs that we have are what governs our lives.

Islam is complex and misinterpreted even by those who profess to understand it, so many of the extreme things that have taken place historically, started because of arguments between two people or judgements based on things pasted down by word of mouth, that may have had no basis in reality, or was misinformation to actually cause trouble.

I know what I think and I know what I believe now is different to what I believed two months ago,because I am changing and growing, but what does not change is the core belief that this is a created world, however it was created is not the issue, big bang because the big bang needed to be created.

Mosab Yousef Hussan (Son of one of HAMAS founders) talks of people in Islam jumping and fighting against shadows over what they believe, but in the west we jump at shadows regarding creation vs.darwinism because as a society people are so desparate to prove that there is no God, and yet still want to have faith in something stable and unshakeable.

Fear is fed where fear is bred, usually when what used to work, no longer does, anger unresolved breeds hatred and further misunderstanding.
What is happening down the road will not change men's mind's or their hearts, because only my father in heaven can do that
I personally, now dream of big changes through prayer and doing stuff that will help to free this world, so we don't need war, right now we all need NATO, but one day things will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment