Well what a day, I woke to the news that we had a break in.
We have a garden which is 100yards long and about 15 to 20 feet wide.
there four sheds - the brick shed, the wooden shed and the tin shed, and finally what is called the Summer house and its own little garden. After this comes apple trees and then a gate to the wild area. This gate was broken off its hinges and the someone who did that snooped in my hideaway the S.H.
I am angry because they had no business being there. This happened during the night and my mum found it, then when a neighbour came to help her repair and fix the gate in the late afternoon someone had been in the summerhouse again during the day.
There is no respect or boundary that is recognised by people today and the feeling of having people invade your private and personal space is not a nice one. They had no right to come anywhere on our property. I also had an interactive owl which hooted on detection of movement or light. This was stolen the first time and I feel sad about it as it was supposed to be fun.
I hope they get more than they bargianed for in the way of blessings and perhaps if they sold it, I hope they enjoy the money as it was only worth about £15
No comments:
Post a Comment