I am enjoying the ongoing chance to say what I am thinking and feeling about the world in which I live. One thing I get out of this is the fact that I don't feel so isolated. I don't have any close friends, which part of the difficulty when you A.S.(Aspergers Syndrome), people don't always understand your reactions or even your lack of reaction to things that they recognise easily, like body language. I am sure there have been many misunderstandings and offence taken by people who did not understand that I did not understand them.
In recent days I have come to terms with my situation and how things stand, being in reciept of benefit(Social Security) when I really wanted a job, but could not find one that suited my needs, as well as the fact that there are so many people becoming unemployed at this time, I have decided that my cup is half full, rather than half empty. I am thankful for my position in life and for the blessings I experince as Christian Woman. I have chosen a level of contentment, which has left me with hope and the desire for something better, but which does not make me feel at all stressed about my situation, after all I did not choose this path in life, it was chosen for me by a society which is not accepting or totally understanding of the needs people like me have.
I did my best to achieve success and I did to a certain level, but the stress and the strain is better gone. I can truly say Iam happy in more areas of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment