Monday, 25 May 2009

The God Spot

Things are changing spiritually in the land and people like Jason Westerfield, Graham Cooke are telling us so.
As a Christian I recognise the atmosphere is changing in my own life. I now realise I never really understood the phrase," bringing heaven to earth" and that what is going on in the church would be changed so radically.

There is a need for Faith in a Spiritual realm and people's desire for something better will only be fullfilled by recognising that Jesus died for each and everyone of us. The violence and sadness which we witness on a daily basis will only be put right, when as a group of nations we do what is right and proper before God, which is to recognise him and what he is doing in the land.

I love Jesus with all my heart and want to tell the world about him, and what he has done for me. He rescued me at the age of 13 (I am now 42), and although my life is not like I hoped it would be all those years ago, I can say that I am grateful for the grace and ongoing love from Jesus.
Some people think us christians are mad for following and caring about someone we cannot see and wanting to do his will, BUT there is something they do not understand, which is unexplainable unless it is felt or experienced. The fact is that what we expereince is absolutely real and is tangible in its essence, and the greatest thing of all is that it is free to every single person on the planet if they should so choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment