Yesterday (sunday) was a really good day in the Garden
some repotting of plants and moving around of other plants, just a really good day.
One thing I haven't mentioned so far in my blog is my dog Sassy, so the next entries are going to be a dog blog.
Sassy is 11years old, Golden Retriever(not a lab) and a real character. she arrived in our lives when she was two years old.
She is a real softie, and bit of a flirt with the men. There is much I could write about her, and it would be hard to capture her essence totally. But she is fun, she is inqusitive, and loves the sun.
She will lie upside down with peices of blanket and toss them around with her legs, watching for our responses. Then she will wag her tail. we often get proformance where she expects us to say wow! what a dog. Everyday has something which we can enjoy as her owners.
She is my dog and like the puppies we used to breed she chose me as her friend the minute she set her eyes on me. The friendship is strong and very important to me, and helps me emotionally and psychologically to be as healthy as I can be.
I know she understands me and to those looking in it is a mutually reciprical relationship
No comments:
Post a Comment