Saturday, 9 May 2009

The Supernatural and the Church

This is a very big subject and I don't intend to go in too deep with this, but I just wanted to state my position.
I am totally open to the supernatural, miracles, gems appearing from nowhere, Angels working with us, as christians. I am supportive of anything that I recognise to be of God and would not dismiss anything because it did not conform to my interpretation of the bible.
I trust God to let me know if and when something is not right and feel that the era we are moving into is, as many have said already, very crucial to what will happen as a result in the next 40 to 50 years.
Anyone who feels afraid of the Spiritual realm and misunderstands the good things as being from the Devil needs to realise that things have changed. I recognise a change personally (see previous entry), but struggled with the idea internally, that things had changed, until now.

As someone who wholeheartedly supports people who are going for the supernatural lifestyle, I recognise that the fear in large parts of the Body of Christ/the Church is really not warranted.
The new is here and we all need to embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment