As I look around me and see the sadness being caused by people who are afraid, whatever they believe, which is not in peace and harmony with G-d, the G-d of the bible, whom I believe created me.
Many people say religion has caused most of the problems in the world, and on many levels I have to agree, because people made judgements and took actions that went against what was actually being said.
This is happening today with extreme Islam, they place the whole of western society in the same bucket, believing wrongly that the free attitude to sex, dress and alcohol practised by large groups of people, is by any means true of every person. They have chosen hot to see, because they hate things that were done in the past.
Living by rules, living by an intellectual faith that does not connect with the heart of a man, woman or child is dead. This is why we are struggling with extreme islam, because people who's minds are already messed up are brainwashing people into what they believe. This is true all around the world, with any Extremist Islamic group whatever thier name or affiliation.
I have walked with Jesus for many years and I choose to be happy in him. I choose to believe that I am protected by him behind the veil of his presence in my life, and I choose not to be afraid of Ebola, or Islam and say that I choose Joy and Love no matter what, because I do not want to be part of anything other than the kingdom of G-d.
My heart, and not my mind, is the important thing to connect with Heaven, and I want to walk with Jesus and change the world for the better, to have a heart on fire with his love, his joy his peace and his love, because that is who I am and this is what I am called to at this time in History.
Politics and the human mind cannot overcome what goes on in this reality, only G-d, only Jesus, and with the help of the host of heaven will things change.
Many people say religion has caused most of the problems in the world, and on many levels I have to agree, because people made judgements and took actions that went against what was actually being said.
This is happening today with extreme Islam, they place the whole of western society in the same bucket, believing wrongly that the free attitude to sex, dress and alcohol practised by large groups of people, is by any means true of every person. They have chosen hot to see, because they hate things that were done in the past.
Living by rules, living by an intellectual faith that does not connect with the heart of a man, woman or child is dead. This is why we are struggling with extreme islam, because people who's minds are already messed up are brainwashing people into what they believe. This is true all around the world, with any Extremist Islamic group whatever thier name or affiliation.
I have walked with Jesus for many years and I choose to be happy in him. I choose to believe that I am protected by him behind the veil of his presence in my life, and I choose not to be afraid of Ebola, or Islam and say that I choose Joy and Love no matter what, because I do not want to be part of anything other than the kingdom of G-d.
My heart, and not my mind, is the important thing to connect with Heaven, and I want to walk with Jesus and change the world for the better, to have a heart on fire with his love, his joy his peace and his love, because that is who I am and this is what I am called to at this time in History.
Politics and the human mind cannot overcome what goes on in this reality, only G-d, only Jesus, and with the help of the host of heaven will things change.
No comments:
Post a Comment