Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Loving Jesus from the deepest Place

I have had a difficult few days but I am still  loving Jesus from the deepest place in me. The challenges of health, living with Aspergers are ongoing but I still have the hope of better things, even when there is disappointment or sadness, feeling weak in the middle of a world where war and conflict is manifesting in so many places, where Ebola in western Africa has been left, because it is "over there" and seemed not to have mattered, even though we are a modern world with aeroplanes, let alone the idea of an attitude that says "Africa does not matter, until it affects us in the west", and the fact that Medicines Sans Frontieres was  asking for help in February, because it was already out of control.

I see these things and I declare what I want to happen, it takes time but it happens, and although I was frustrated, I knew that if people in the western world got the idea it would affect them, then I knew something would happen, but I also hold it in my heart that this will only be overcome by what humans do on the ground and prayer for protection of the people who are going to do something about it.

In the deepest place in me I know that I am in G-d and he is in me and whatever happens he is looking after me. Even when I feel like I am alone and I don't have a human friend or a husband I have him and he is everything, and all, even though I still struggle with the lack of these other things day to day my hope rests in Papa G-d, for all the difficult things that I see on the news and I know that I am in him and he is in me.

Learning to love Jesus and other people has been a long and at times, difficult journey that I am still contending with even though the people around me now are kind to me , and may not realise this is the case.
But I still love Jesus and know that I am in him and he is in me and I have the future me to come to the present. I am known in heaven, I have seen my heaven self. I am tall, robed in armour that Glistens with a translucent quality,but is colourful beyond description, and the sword I am holding is scary and looks like it could kill a few demons in one go.
So even though I feel weak, tired and out of sorts I know that I am in him,He is in me and nothing can separate me from him.

My time is nearly here for my future self to be manifest in the earth and this is why I am having a difficult time like a caterpillar transforming to a butterfly, you are going through a transition, where you will be all I have called you to be Karen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment