Although I knew about holocaust denier's, I never understood why they even existed, when fact and proveable numbers of people went missing and also all the piles of shoes,suitcases and clothes left in the camps. I understood that Jewish people would be upset and fight for their futures.
But I understand more now as I have been taught of heaven, I realise it is offensive to say that these things never happened, and it cuts to the heart, because where are they?, what happened to them?, if they were still around, they could be visited?, but they cannot because they are gone.
My understanding of these issue, is that a survivor knows what it was like, they know the terrible truth, they went through it, so any denial from anyone who becomes nasty about it becomes personal to an individual, because this was thier future, thier dreams and thier Hopes Lost, because one man got it into his head that the Jewish nation, were responsible for J---s death on the Cross, unbelievable as many did not even believe in J---s was the messiah at the time and that was a good enough reason to try and get rid of them.
The more I learn, more I feel the Heart of G-d, the more I understand the loss of the past, and the ongoing effect in the present day. Because Israel fights to remain free, and others fight for what they believe to be freedom, but may actually destroy the world trying to achieve it, as people out of control have no limits, but for the ruler of this universe is the one who is in control.
I love Israel and I have spent many years praying for and holding them in my heart, but I also love the Arab nations who are struggling with the situation in Iraq,
Real freedom to be the people we were created to be is the only freedom that works, when real unconditional love is mixed in, people walk around in peace and harmony, rather than listening to voices from another place, which creates fear of the unknown and hatred of others they do not understand and judge the majority as representative of the whole population.
Freedom is only freedom when it is not misused or abused as it is by some who think that certain dress is OK, yes we have our own issues, but there are people who recognise these issues and are trying to address them. Judgement always brings difficulties, and causes conflict and we are going through this right now at this point in History. Only my G-d can change it.
But I understand more now as I have been taught of heaven, I realise it is offensive to say that these things never happened, and it cuts to the heart, because where are they?, what happened to them?, if they were still around, they could be visited?, but they cannot because they are gone.
My understanding of these issue, is that a survivor knows what it was like, they know the terrible truth, they went through it, so any denial from anyone who becomes nasty about it becomes personal to an individual, because this was thier future, thier dreams and thier Hopes Lost, because one man got it into his head that the Jewish nation, were responsible for J---s death on the Cross, unbelievable as many did not even believe in J---s was the messiah at the time and that was a good enough reason to try and get rid of them.
The more I learn, more I feel the Heart of G-d, the more I understand the loss of the past, and the ongoing effect in the present day. Because Israel fights to remain free, and others fight for what they believe to be freedom, but may actually destroy the world trying to achieve it, as people out of control have no limits, but for the ruler of this universe is the one who is in control.
I love Israel and I have spent many years praying for and holding them in my heart, but I also love the Arab nations who are struggling with the situation in Iraq,
Real freedom to be the people we were created to be is the only freedom that works, when real unconditional love is mixed in, people walk around in peace and harmony, rather than listening to voices from another place, which creates fear of the unknown and hatred of others they do not understand and judge the majority as representative of the whole population.
Freedom is only freedom when it is not misused or abused as it is by some who think that certain dress is OK, yes we have our own issues, but there are people who recognise these issues and are trying to address them. Judgement always brings difficulties, and causes conflict and we are going through this right now at this point in History. Only my G-d can change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment