Wednesday, 1 October 2014

The Blessing Has Come and teaching from the Jewish nation Part 1

As I think of Sian's story I am totally amazed and as I read the blessing I am amazed. It is marker from Heaven, and I know very little about what it means to the future. But one thing I do know is this, that we need the knowledge and  understanding of  the Jewish community, as the other half of the story, they hold a depth of  understanding that will enrich the Body of the Church.

I know in my heart that things need to start to change within the church and the understanding needs to grow between the Jewish and Christian communities, around the world.
The diabolical attitudes of anti semitism, need to be seen for what they are, untruths, lies and jelousy/ hatred, which have no place in the truth and love of heaven

I am not going to get into the arguements, because I do not see the need. What I see and what I understand from the way Papa G-d has been talking to me through  the TV films "Rememberance of Love", and " Never Forget", as well as through the prophetic and other people's stories, I can see a theme arising and I feel the heart of G-d for his people. He wants us to work together, he wants justice for his people, both Arab and Jew. I can feel it arising within me and know it to be true, while at the same time, there is suffering and battle ahead, but the bible says of G-d "My yoke is easy and my burden is light" and he is the one in control.

Papa G-d has revealed by his hand regarding the situation with Islam. I can see the fear and the anger that resides in the heart of men who believe in the faith that generations have lived long before them, but the "Christians" of the past went after both Jews and Arabs and fought them and killed indiscriminately down the centuries.
 Many of the things they did, were done because they were blinded, and making the wrong choices, Just as today radical Islam has grown out of fear that what they have faith in is no longer working, and they are listening to evil voices that encourage this behaviour.
The relationship between Jews,Arabs and Christians, has been manipulated by myth, theology and untruths over many generations.
As Christians revelation and truth is being revealed and gradually things that were done, like the crusades are being repented of and individuals are saying sorry.
Israel is between a rock and hard place, because it has to fight for its freedom,because of it's past, and its desire that NEVER AGAIN, will they loose thier freedom to be, and then people see the ARABS  and start condemning Israel, there are issues regarding what Arabs who are radical want to do to Israel.
Just imagine for a moment that the Caliphate happened to Israel, a nation that has in the past experienced the total hatred of a nation, that herded them like animals in to trains, took them to the gas chambers, and experimented on children and adults in ways that we cannot bare to think of. Israel know it would be like, because, to say yes to a caliphate, would be the end of freedom for them.
I realise that the Arab nations were educated and civilised long before we were in britian, and possibly the rest of europe, but that does not mean that we would be happy to live in a caliphate, because that is not freedom or democracy. We have had to fight hard down the centuries for our freedom to be.
Dictatorships run amock without any regard for compassion and Justice and that is Why Israel fights.


No comments:

Post a Comment