Saturday, 22 October 2016

31 days not possible

I'm back after missing 12 days of what was going to be 31days, but physical stuff got in the way. I just finished the most recent course of antibiotics for celluitis infection in my leg. Since July 20th 2016, I have been on antibiotics for 2 months of that time. One of the courses was for infection in the big toe of my right foot. I felt tired beyond weary and it was a struggle to get up and life has been harder for the last 12 days.
I am feeling a little better, hence my entry today.

I am looking for full healing and recovery from the blood disease and diabetes and wanting to achieve the calling I have on my life.

I have had hopes and dreams that came and went because I had to let them go, but over the last 5 years life has had greater challenges because of physical issues. One reason I have diabetes is because I have had problems with my knee cartilage , and this meant that even light exercise caused pain but the kind of exercise that burns calories, my knees would be painful for days and nights afterwards and sleep is already difficult, but add this on top of all the other challenges I face every day of my life, it would be the last thing I want to do.

I don't show that I am stressed about things unless it gets to a level that I find impossible to cope with. Although I don't have a job, I work making for charity. Work was always difficult because I live my life at a stress level that is already higher than most people, before I walked out the door to drive to work.
organising myself is impossible, and I needed help from my mum and dad when he was still around, to get up to go and be somewhere on time.
I was never very good at those parts of my life and it gradually became impossible to work at the last job I ever had.  
I hold on to my dreams for the future even though with every passing year those dreams diminish and fade a little, but I try to remain positive and open to the future and what it holds for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment