Wednesday, 5 October 2016

The hideness and mystery of the planet we live on Part 4

So many people around the world are caught up in war, conflict and consuming sadness as a result of the anger and hatred which so freely abounds. The sadness, the tragedy of death is insurmountable it seems.
Then I look at a bee or a butterfly, a flower, and it does not change my upset or my own anger over the pain and sadness of situations I see on the news, but I can see another way, a hope that rests in Jesus Christ. The hope that his death and resurrection brought peace for the individual and will eventually bring piece to all.
My prayer is for all people to find the truth that we are loved. That this planet was made by a creator who loves us. His love is the only key to this world being returned to how it was meant to be in the beginning, he gave us this planet to provide for us, although it has been hard work, and life has never been easy for anyone, in any era of history.

People have pursued wealth and notoriety down the ages at the expense of other people whom they have misused and abused. Taking it for granted that this would continue forever, without succumbing to our relentless efforts, beating this earth into submission. I am thankful that over the last 2000 plus years there have been people who stood up for better things, not always successfully but they tried their best.

Some of this beating had to be done, or else food would not be available and many technological developments have made this possible, some were good, some were not so good and others well we did not understand  the consequences, for the land or for the people who inhabited the land.

I stand amazed by animals and how they maintain a life in the wild, while human beings who struggle to survive, by force of circumstance, or those who are so wealthy and frankly stupid take other animals out of their natural environment, taking them to places they should never be, only to have them die.

As a person with autism, I need help to survive in this world, because it is hard for me to relate to some aspects of living in this world. So I feel for animals that are taken, whether dead or alive, because whatever is left behind will be unnatural for cubs, baby Gorillas and they will not survive.
I love this planet in all its amazing beauty and intricacy. The colour, the dangerous beauty of some species.
An yet there are scientist who are working on spaceship and practising to leave this planet, in the future.
This attitude of like a dirty rag, when it is possible if we turn to our creator and worked for the benefit of all people.


No comments:

Post a Comment