Monday, 10 October 2016

An amazing mystery & beauty of this planet Parts 8 & 9

Today I want to focus on the good things that I like about living. I like to create beautiful things for other people to enjoy, and I like Bees, not just because they are so important to the Human Race, but just because they are hard working, industrious little things that through their hard work pollinate plants, which then grow fruit, veg and plants that we eat.

I love the Oceans of the world and all the different species contained within them, maybe many we don't yet know. This is amazing and wonderful and I feel amazed when I see something new.
I care about the Amazon Rain forest, which may contain all the medications we may need as a Human Race. This is amazing. But we may never know, and that is sad.

I think people on the spectrum are amazing, with diverse abilities and personalities with amazing skills that make this world a richer place. I think people with Downs syndrome are amazing and the gifts they have which are no different from the rest of the population. The dreams they have and the hopes to be fulfilled

I value the world and its populations however they look, because they are all amazing and they were all created to be part of God's family, whether we want this or not.

The mountains and the rivers and the trees are all amazing. I look around me and I see heaven in most of the natural world, and I connect God in the place of natural world, conjoined with the Good Supernatural world.

The potential for the Human Race to enlarged themselves will not be done by thier own strenght but by comming into relationship with the  God  who created them.

We will not achieve our own rescue, without the one who created us and made plans for us to live the way we always should have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment